The Mead was racked again last week, and from what I can tell, its probably for the last time. The fermentation process has almost came to a stop, and its clarity is a sign indicating that its almost ready to be bottled.
The Cinnamon sticks I added last time did the their job, their scent managed to absorb the orange scent and so the mead no longer has that orange smell to it, and its taste didn’t change in any way by the cinnamon sticks either which is good since I didn’t want the mead’s taste to change from its original taste.
The racking process was carried out like the others before it; that is, siphoning the mead from carboy to carboy, disposing of the yeast residue, clean the carboys and finally re-siphon the mead back into the original carboys.
Also, to compensate for the yeast residue that was disposed, I added another 1 liter of honey – water mixture to the mead.
In another month’s time, I’ll check the mead again and if it becomes more stable, I’ll prepare it for bottling.